Dynamic visuals and clever marketing strategies are one of Hayley's passions. She has been privileged to work alongside experts in the marketing & advertising industries for 20 years.
Her experience began as a Production Manager of a busy creative studio managing multiple graphic designers to service a collection of advertising agencies, public relations firms and
their own corporate clients. From here Hayley continued to enjoy the industry ride
working in Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle. Her experience includes:
– Educational campaigns for health & government services
– Branding solutions and implementations for business start ups
– Reposition, awareness and development for established brands
– Advertising campaigns for new product launches and general brand awareness
– Destination marketing for various local government areas and private enterprise
– Event marketing on large scale sporting events such as the Australian Ladies
Professional Golf circuit, the Mens NSW Golf Open and Ironman Australia
– Market Research for the CSIRO, Local Government and Cancer Council
– Marketing advisor for State Government Business Start up programs
– Project management of integrated business solution websites and industry specific apps.
Over the last two decades Hayley has watched the marketing landscape change dramatically and very quickly in some areas. To gain a deeper insight into the online world, she immersed herself into her own eCommerce startup business for 6 years. Working hands on she developed a boutique children’s brand, utilising multiple marketing channels including online advertising campaigns, email marketing, SEO, marketing collateral, customer relations management software, public relations and social media applications.
‘I have watched the rise of use in mobile devices and availability of data and how this impacts on your brand communications, website strategies and business development. My diverse marketing background has highlighted to me how important it is to have a strong brand focus. No longer can different business departments sit like silos, they now all need to work together to streamline the delivery of a consistent message and experience for the consumer.’
BCommerce (Marketing & Enterprise Management)